If you or your organisation are facing issues arising from extortion, fraud or financial crime, we have a team of specialists ready to assist with your situation.
Whether you are a victim with a claim, a witness with information or accused of wrongdoing, our highly capable team can use its legal and tactical nous to make sure you get the correct outcome.
Matrix can deploy specialists in a wide range of fields to assist, including with civil claims, criminal prosecution, regulatory regimes, and complex financial matters.
Matrix provides deep support throughout the whole journey. This means we can offer tailored insights, from initial investigation through to conclusion; providing expert, privileged advice at each step of the journey.
Some of the specific issues Matrix can assist with, include:
- Legal strategies to counter extortion techniques
- Responding/preventing Online/social media attacks
- Press/pre-publication enquiries about personal/corporate affairs
- Reputational audits and ongoing strategies
- Obtaining, defending and discharging emergency injunctions
- Inaccurate KYC/compliance database profiles
- Content clearance
- Blackmail and/or threats to release private/confidential information.
For assistance with extortion of other types of fraud, call us on 0203 781 9300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.